Thursday, May 8, 2008

A rush of thoughts...

Sometimes I wish that someone would open up my brain and implant every thought and opinion that I need to have about every area of life. As I think about this more, however, I realize that there really are not "right" opinions about everything, and this is what makes each of us unique and wonderfully made. This bothers me just a little bit, honestly. I thrive on concrete subjects, subjects that are black and white, right and wrong, set in stone. Take chemistry for example... it is very methodical and concrete, not changing. Politics...not so much... Current events and news... how am I supposed to 1) ever stay updated on anything at all and 2) form an opinion about it? It boggles my mind. Oh how I wish I could care enough to do something about my lack of knowledge, but it just is not so. I need to learn how to think. engage. decide. choose. It is so difficult for me though...

No comments: